Masterclass in Marathon Training
Improve your marathon training and pace your marathon to perfection!
Our new Running Jo Marathon Training Workshops and Masterclasses aim to give you the chance to engage with our experienced and knowledgeable experts in coaching and physiotherapy to help your running and performance.
Each workshop and Masterclass is limited to a small number of participants (up to 6 max) to ensure you get the opportunity to fully engage and ask questions.
The Workshop includes:
- Understand why pacing is so important to marathon performance
- How to pace your long runs and marathon race more effectively
- Practical advice for marathon training including several examples of specific marathon training runs
- Overview of marathon race nutrition
- Introduction to basic running specific strength and conditioning
- Review of your previous marathon races with feedback and advice
- Advice on your own marathon training runs, marathon pace and race strategy
2 hours Online Masterclass plus individual follow up
Limited to 6 participants to ensure you get the maximum opportunity to engage
Before each Masterclass you will get an email to request some information about your previous marathons (if applicable) and your current marathon training and goals. This ensures we can tailor the workshop to you and your individual marathon training needs.
Post Masterclass you get your own personal feedback which includes:
- Follow up email with training suggestions:
- Long run with recommended pace and suggested nutrition plan
- Negative split long run
- Mixed pace long run
- Marathon Sandwich session
- Marathon race plan with recommended pace and splits
- Suggestions for race nutrition
- Up to three emails to answer any follow up questions or queries about your marathon training
£60 per person